March 16, 2007

As of March 16th, I am 12 weeks and 6 days along. My estimated due date is Sept. 23rd, 2007.
He (I refer to the baby as he, we won't know the sex for a while) is about the size of a jumbo shrimp and weighs just an ounce.
As of March 16th, I am 12 weeks and 6 days along. My estimated due date is Sept. 23rd, 2007.

It was so cool to see him moving around! He was doing little flips and waving his arms around. You could see his little heart beating (153 beats, which she told me was great) and I could even see his brain and organs, which all looked fabulous.

My blood pressure is great, so that is a relief. I go in next week and the week after that for the official 'first visit' tests and what not. Woo hoooo!

Oh, and Jodi wins the contest!! She correctly guessed the exact due date. Way to work it!