October 06, 2005

White Chocolate Fudge Bars




In tradition of the 'I'm quite poor so I must bake with what I have' here is a truly delicious recipe for white chocolate fudge bars - although to me they were more like a really moist brownie. Hallelujah on High for these, they were that good.


White Chocolate Fudge Bars


1 chocolate fudge cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup white chocolate Chips



Preheat oven to 350-f degrees


Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil. Stir in white chocolate chips. Mixture will be stiff. Press dough into a 9" x 13" pan. Bake 14-16 minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature.


A few changes:

I used 3 eggs instead of two. I know the recipe says that the mixture will be stiff, but good god, it was really really stiff.

I used Devils Food Cake Mix. I don't think that matters much though.


Oh, and I almost forgot, I baked it at least 10 minutes longer and it was still quite gooey. I don't know if high altitude is to blame or the extra egg for that.