October 18, 2005

Cherry Chip Squares



Onto another tasty recipe from my obviously favorite cookbook 101 Things to Do With a Cake Mix.


Cherry Chip Squares


1 box cherry chip cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil



Yes, that's it.


Mix all ingredients and bake in a 350 f degree oven for 15-20 minutes in a 9 x 13 pan. My one pitfall with this recipe is that I used my 8 x 8 pan and cooked it for about 25-30 minutes and once it cooled it completely caved in. So back into the oven it went for another 15 minutes. This resulted in a slightly thicker crust but in the end it tasted great! I probably would have preferred a regular cake, but for those of you who aren't into cake (p.s. god help you) then you might prefer these.


Sorry to all of you who are sick to death of these kinds of recipes. It's all I got for now, so deal.