July 09, 2005

Farmer's Market Trip

I have never been to a real Farmer's Market before...well today was the day. It was so much fun! This town goes nuts for organic healthy foods (eh hem, that is def. not me) so the place was PACKED. Most of the produce stands had sold out only 15 minutes after opening!


The opening Farmer's Market of the season was a huge success. I will be back next week, with an extra bag and more cash. Bwah hah hah.


Look how cute these eggs are! I especially like the blue eggs.


Starting at six o'clock: Soft Gingerbread man, Apple Danish, Raspberry Scone, Cinnamon and Orange Roll, Double Chocolate Chip Cookie with Mint Icing, Soft Orange Biscotti, Raspberry Danish and a Mini Lemon Cake.



Native American Crafts: Bracelet, Donkey Toting Coffee Beans and a Lime Green Horse. Two young Native American ladies made all their jewelry with natural products (i.e. earring and necklaces made from pumpkins, seeds and what not). They were suprisingly 80's retro! I will have to buy some earrings next time....as for the animals, they are soo cute, and these are going to my cuter than life itself nephews.




Amish White Bread- made with lard no less.


The opening Farmer's Market of the season was a huge success. I will be back next week, with an extra bag and more cash. Bwah hah hah.