1 pkg. fresh fettucine
Scallops (however much is to your liking)
Cooked, thawed shrimp (ditto)
1 jar alfredo sauce
1 to 1 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
Dash of nutmeg
2 small cans of clams in clam juice
2-3 drop lemon juice
Milk for thinning (if necessary)
1. Boil water with tablespoon or so of sea salt.
2. In a large sauce pan heat alfredo sauce, clams and clam juice, parmesan cheese, nutmeg and lemon juice thoroughly. Let simmer on very low heat.
3. Add fettucine to boiling water. Boil approx. 4 minutes (if fresh). Sear your scallops several minutes on each side. Be careful not to overcook as they will get rubbery! If your sauce at this point is too thick for your liking, add a small amount of milk.
4. Add scallops and shrimp to your alfredo sauce, heating through.
5. Serve with fresh, buttered and toasted Ciabatta bread.