October 16, 2004

Chocolate Covered Pretzels for Halloween

My creation

Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1 bag pretzels --I bought heart ones as you can see, cause I am a nerd
1 bag dark chocolate melting chocolate -- I bought my chocolate at Michaels...its the kind you'd use for making chocolates in those little plastic molds, if you know what i'm sayin?!
1 bag vanilla chocolate (I got orange colored, as you can see)
Sprinkles



1. Melt chocolate in seperate saucepans over low-medium heat, stirring constantly.
2. After completely melted (no lumps!), I set the pans on hot pads on the kitchen table and went to work.
3. Drop in pretzels, one at a time, and use a fork to turn so both sides are coated.
4. Using your fork, scoop out pretzel and tap fork several times to get all excess chocolate shaken off.
5. Lay out on wax paper; sprinkle sparingly immediately.